I used an iMac to be able to have all the software for editing and uploading my music video and ancillary tasks. I hadn't used an iMac very much in the past however it was easy to pick up how to use one effectively.
I used this HD video camera for all my filming. It was really easy to use and did everything I needed it to do to be able to film the music video.
I used this digital camera to be able to take the pictures for my ancillary tasks. It was also very easy to use because I have used lots of digital cameras before.
I used iMovie as the software to edit my music video. It was really good to use because it made it very simple for me seeing as I hadn't edited many videos in the past. Sometimes it was quite slow to use but this was rarely.
YouTube helped me to be able to view other music videos of the same genre to be able to get some ideas of what to put in my music video.
Blogger was a very important tool in my work because it helped me to view other peoples work from previous years and get inspiration and it helped me to receive some audience feedback.
Photoshop was also important because it helped me to edit my images for my ancillary tasks. This helped me to make them look the best they could look. I had experience with Photoshop last year in year 12 therefore it was fairly simple to use.
Social media helped me to receive feedback from my target audience to improve my overall work. I use Facebook and Twitter everyday so these were very easy to use and very easy to get feedback in the way I wanted to.
Slideshare and Prezi were two significant websites that I used in my presentation of work because they are very useful tools to make work look much better. They weren't always very easy to use because I didn't use them very much last year however after i got used to them they were simple to use.







No comments:
Post a Comment